Fun, easy and tasty dessert! Thin waffles are the best for this recipe as they absorb condensed milk better and it becomes moisture. If you are using thicker waffles, will need to put more of the condensed milk mixture and press a bit stronger than thinner waffles.
🕐Prep Time: 30min 🕐Cook Time: – min 🥄Serves: 1 big waffle
- 130g of thin waffles
- 397g of sweetened condensed milk
- 100g of butter
- In the pot on medium heat melt the butter.
- Pour condensed milk and mix till you get one consistency.
- On the plate or cutting board start layering: waffle – 1-2 spoons of condensed milk mixture – gently press – waffle – 1-2 spoons of condensed milk mixture – gently press and repeat this process till you finish waffles or condense milk.
- Firmly wrap waffles in the plastic wrap and leave in the fridge for 4-5 hours, best – overnight.
|Amount per serving||100 g|
|Energy value||1707 kJ|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|