Easy Turkey meatballs! They are tender and rich in flavor. My favorite part is that you can freeze meatballs up to 2 weeks and they taste as good as fresh ones! For the best taste use good quality turkey, even better if you use freshly grounded.
🕐Prep Time: 30 min 🕐Cook Time: 40 min 🥄Serves: 4 portions
- 1kg turkey shoulder mince
- 50g of breadcrumbs
- 100ml of milk
- 0,5 tsp of salt
- 0,5 tsp of peppers
- 1 tsp of dry parsley
- 0,5 tsp of nutmeg
- 0,25 tsp of smoked paprika
- A bit of chili (optional)
- 2 tbsp of sour cream
- 250ml of beef or chicken broach
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 2 tbs of flour
- 0.5 tsp of salt
- 0.25 tsp of pepper
- 0.25 tsp of nutmeg
- Chop the onions into small pieces and fry in the pan till it gets golden brown.
- In the big bowl put breadcrumbs, milk and let it swell for a couple minutes. Add spices, eggs, onions and combine in one consistency.
- Add minced turkey and mix it well.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C. Prepare the cooking tray – lay the baking paper (recommend 2 sheets).
- Start forming 2,5-3 cm size meatballs. If you are cooking for fewer people – can freeze left ones. Good up to 2 weeks.
- Put meatballs in the oven for 30 min. Then turn each one upside down and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Put butter into the small pot and melt it on the high heat. Put flour and quickly whisk. Whisk till the consistency becomes golden brown.
- Slowly pour broach and whisk. Lower the heat, add sour cream, whisk well and add species. Taste if there is enough of species.
- Let it cook for a few more minutes while still stirring.
Serve with potatoes (of mashed potatoes) and fresh cucumber.
|Amount per serving||100 g|
|Energy value||797 kJ|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|