Quick and easy salmon in less than 30 minutes! Serve with rice, rocket salad (rucola) and cherry tomatoes, or only one of the side dishes. If the salmon piece is very big, cook it a bit longer in the pan – 1 min or 1 min and 30 seconds each side. Let’s start!
🕐Prep Time: 10 min 🕐Cook Time: 16 min 🥄Serves: 2
- 450-500g of salmon
- 4 tbsp. of butter
- 1 lemon sliced into 4 pieces
- 1 tsp. of honey
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- ½ tsp. of thyme
- 4 tbsp. of water
1 cup of cooked rice
8 cherry tomatoes
A bit of rocket salad (rucola)
- Preheat the oven to 210 C.
- Cut salmon into 4 pieces (should be similar sizes).
- In the baking tray put baking paper. Put a spoon of butter, spread it a bit and on top place salmon. Repeat it with all the pieces.
- On the salmon sprinkle a pinch of salt, pepper and nutmeg. Place it in the oven for 5-6 minutes (depends on salmon’s size).
- Start making the sauce: in a jar, put all the sauce ingredients, place the lid and shake till the honey mix in well.
- After 5-6 minutes, pour honey mixture on the salmon, put cherry tomatoes and cook for 5-6 more minutes.
- After salmon is cooked in the oven, heat the pan to the highest heat and put some butter. Fry one side of the salmon for 30-40 second, then flip and fry again for 30-40 seconds.
- Place the salmon on the plate, pour the sauce which is left in the baking tray (not the pan!), add cherry tomatoes and rice. Squeeze the lemon on top of the salmon and it’s done.
|Nutrition Facts (of salmon)|
|Amount per serving||100 g|
|Energy value||1233 kJ|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|