Are you looking for a simple and delicious chicken wings recipe? Ginger and soy sauce chicken wings is a delicious dish that is perfect for parties or family dinners. Also very nutritious and full of protein.
Adding a little bit of sugar to your dish can give it a sweet kick without adding too much extra calories. Try using honey instead of sugar, or mix honey with brown sugar for a sweeter taste.
This soy sauce chicken wings recipe is quick and easy to make and it tastes great. It’s full of flavor so you don’t have to worry about adding a bunch of extra spices or sauces.
Storing and reheating
Storing: can refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Reheating: can be reheated in the microwave for a couple minutes or in the oven for 15 min at 150°C.
Freezing: not recommended.
🕐Prep Time: 24-48 hours 🕐Cook Time: 35 min🥄Serves: 2 portions
- 90 ml soy sauce
- 20 g brown sugar
- 15 g chopped garlic (about 3 cloves)
- 20 g of freshly chopped ginger
- 0.25 tsp black pepper
- 10 ml olive oil
- 500 g of chicken wings
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, sugar, olive oil, black pepper, chopped garlic and ginger.
- Add chicken wings in a bowl and pour the mixture. Try to evenly distribute sauce throughout the chicken wings. Let it rest in the fridge for 24 to 48h.
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Place baking paper on a tray and start putting chicken wings. Pour a bit of sauce on each chicken wing and shove it in the oven for 15-20 min in the middle line of the oven.
- After 15-20 mins turn chicken wings up and cook for 10 more minutes. Then turn them again and place the tray a bit higher in the oven. Cook for 5 more minutes till the wings get golden brown color.
- Serve chicken wings with rice or/and salad.
|Amount per serving||100 g|
|Energy value||692 kJ|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|