Perfect chocolate cupcakes when crawling for something sweet. Taste well with brown sugar, but can also be replaced with white sugar. For less sweet use 80 g of white sugar, for very sweet – 120 g and more if you like. Prepare your trays and let’s begin!
🕐 Prep Time: 30 min 🕐 Cook Time: 15 min 🥄 Serves: 12 cupcakes
- 125g margarine/butter
- 60g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp of cacao
- 25g black melted chocolate (not less than 70% of cacao)
- 50g of chopped chocolate
- 150g flour
- Half teaspoon of baking powder
- ⅓ tsp of vanilla sugar
- In a bowl mix butter with sugar until white and creamy.
- In a separate bowl sift dry in ingredients (flour, baking powder, vanilla, cacao).
- In the butter and sugar mixture add one egg, one tbsp of dry ingredients mixture and whisk to combine. Then add a second egg and again one tbsp of dry ingredient mixture and whisk well.
- Add the left of the dry ingredient and whisk.
- Add melted chocolate and gently mix with spatula several times. Add chopped chocolate and again mix.
- Turn the oven to 190 C. Prepare cupcake tray and paper cupcake forms.
- Fill cupcake papers about 3/4 the way up and put in the oven for 15-20 min.
- With a toothpick check if cupcakes are cooked. If not put for 5 more minutes.
- Take out cupcakes from the oven and let them cool down for a couple minutes.
|Amount per serving||100g|
|Energy value||1674 kj|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|