Delicious and quick chili soup recipe. Additionally you can add vegetables like carrots, celery, canned corns, jalapeno pepper or bell pepper. Recommended to serve it with grated cheese and garlic bread, but can also be served with sour cream on top or some tortilla chips. Change the recipe the way you like!
🕐Prep Time:10 min 🕐Cook Time: 20 min🥄Serves: 5 portions
- 500g ground beef (20% fat)
- 2 cans of Red beans (400g x2)
- 2 cans of mashed tomatoes ( 500g x2)
- Chili pepper (dry)
- 1 tsp of. salt
- 0,5 tsp. of pepper
- 1 tsp. of oregano
- 1 tsp. of smoked paprika
- 1 onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- Grated cheese for the topping (20g per serving)
- 150 g of roasted peppers in marinate
- Blend roasted paprika with a blender and set aside.
- Chop the onion into small pieces and fry it in the pan for several minutes. Then add minced beef and cook for 2-3 min till the meat changes its color. Add seasoning and cook for 1-2 min.
- Heat a large pot on high heat. Transfer beef to a pot, add blended paprika, beans and mashed tomatoes. Mix well and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium and add chili. Check if it is spicy enough, if not, add more.
- Taste if there’s enough spices for you and let it cook on less than a medium heat for 10 min. Stir from time to time.
- After 10 min, chop the garlic into small pieces and add it to the soup. Lower the heat to low and cook for 7 more minutes.
- Serve soup with grated cheese and garlic bread.
|Amount per serving||100 g|
|Energy value||537 kJ|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|