Simple, delicious soup to enjoy not only during cold weather. Change the recipe with your favorite ingredients: instead of potatoes you can use rice or pasta, add beans, peas, celery or broccoli. It is best to use homemade chicken broth, but if you don’t have one, store bought will be good too. Just try to search for a more natural one.
🕐Prep Time: 20 min🕐Cook Time: 25 min🥄Serves: 4 portions
- 1,5 l chicken broth
- 4 Smoked chicken thighs
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 medium sized potatoes
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1 Onion
- 1 tsp. Dry Oregano
- 1 tsp. Dry Dill
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- ½ tsp. Peppers
- ½ tsp. Sea salt
- A bit of chili
- 2 Bay leaves
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 1 cm cubes. Remove chicken from the bone and cut it also into 1 cm cubes.
- Chop the onion into small pieces. Peel the carrot and chop it into small triangles.
- Heat the pot to a high heat and add butter. Let the butter melt and add the chopped onion. Fry it for a couple minutes and then add the chopped carrots. Lower the heat to medium and cook till carrots become soft.
- Add the broth and let it boil.
- Add the chicken, potatoes, spices (oregano, dill, paprika, pepper, salt and chili) and let it boil. Lower the heat to low and cook for 10 min.
- After 10min, add a bay leaf, taste if there is enough spices for you and cook for 5-7 more minutes.
|Amount per serving||100 g|
|Energy value||444 kJ|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|