Old style looking cookies which are easy to make and not too sweet. These cookies can be made with different types of jams or marmalade, instead of rum can use brandy and instead of brown sugar – white sugar. Also dough can be freeze for later baking.
🕐Prep Time: 30 min 🕐Cook Time: 20 min🥄Serves: 44 cookies
- 400 g flour
- 40 g yeasts
- 10 g brown sugar
- 8 tbsp. milk
- 4 tbsp. dark rum
- 200 g room temperature butter
- 150 g raspberry jam
- A bit of caster sugar (optional)
- Put flour in a bowl, in the middle put yeast, cold milk, sugar, rum and butter. Mix it with your hands well.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and leave in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Sprinkle table with flour. Roll out the dough to 2-3mm thickness. Cut it into small squares, put half teaspoon size of raspberry jam and fold it into a triangle.
- Bake cookies for 20 min. Sprinkle them with caster sugar while they are still hot.
|Amount per serving||100 g|
|Energy value||1223 kJ|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|