My most favorite apple pie to share with colleagues and family. It is easy to make and taste delicious. Best served hot, sprinkled with cinnamon and vanilla ice cream on the side. Let’s get started!
🕐Prep Time: 25 min 🕐Cook Time: 40 min 🥄Serves: 22 cm cake pan
- 200 g flours
- 80 g brown sugar
- 120 g margarine (room temperature)
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 0.5 tsp. Vanilla powder
- 4 eggs
- 4 apples
- Mix margarine with sugar until light and creamy.
- In a separate bowl mix dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, vanilla. Also in a separate bowl lightly whisk eggs.
- In butter and sugar mixture add eggs and mix well. Then add half of the dry ingredients and mix. Put the left dry ingredients and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 190 C.
- Pour the mixture into the cake pan.
- Peel the apples, take the seeds out and cut apples into ~1 cm cubes. Place them on the mixture and gently press.
- Bake for 40-45 min, then check with a toothpick is it dry. The top must get golden brown.
- Can serve them with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
|Amount per serving||100 g|
|Energy value||977 kJ|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|